[April 25, 2015]
Natural History Museum, Basel, Switzerland
The Swiss Malaria Group marked the occasion of World Malaria Day at the Natural History Museum in Basel. In the context of the Swiss Parliamentarian study tour to Tanzania from 6 – 12 April 2015, the group informed the public about the commitment of the Swiss Malaria Group Association in the fight against malaria and about the devastation still caused by malaria in the world.
- Presentation by Professor Marcel Tanner, director of the Swiss TPH
- Presentation by a representative of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)
- Report on the Swiss Parliamentarian study tour
- Swiss Malaria Group short film project: Voices from around the world
- Panel discussion with representatives of Swiss Malaria Group member organisations: Swiss commitment to the fight against malaria