[July 21, 2015]
Accelerating Innovation for Pediatric ARV Formulations: Review of Progress of Mutual Accountability Framework
This stakeholder briefing took place at the 8th IAS Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment and Prevention. The briefing included updates from the Paediatric Treatment Initiative and the Global Pediatric ARV Commitment-to‐Action.
DNDi’s Head of Paediatric HIV Programme, Marc Lallemant, took part in a high-level panel discussion on overcoming challenges and advancing opportunities to accelerate product innovation and market uptake of new pediatric ARV formulations.
Accelerating Innovation for Pediatric ARV Formulations
Date: July 21, 2015
Moderated by: Dr Robert Hecht, Managing Director, Results for Development Institute
- Ambassador Deborah Birx, U.S. Global AIDS Coordinator and U.S. Special Representative for Global Health Diplomacy, U.S. Department of State
- Dr Gottfried Hirnschall, Director, Department of HIV and Global Hepatitis Programme, World Health Organization
- Mr Martin Auton, Senior Specialist, Lead for the Sourcing of HIV Products, Global Fund
- Mr Fernando Pascual, PHTI Interim Coordinator
- Mr Robert Matiru, Director, Operations a.i., UNITAID
- Dr Marc Lallemant, Head Paediatric HIV Program, DNDi
- Dr David Ripin, Executive Vice President, Access, and Chief Scientific Officer, CHAI
- Dr Manuel Gonçalves, Vice President, External Affairs and Communications, ViiV Healthcare
- Mr Bhavesh Shah, Vice President - International Marketing at Hetero Drugs Ltd