[Closing date: 2 March 2016]
The HR Admin & Payroll Manager will perform administrative & HR functions for all of the departments of DNDi. These functions include human resource and administration activities. The HR Admin & Payroll Manager will report directly to the Head of HR and will replace him/her and the HR Coordinator when they are absent.
Specific Job Responsibilities
Perform administrative HR functions (80%)
- Ensure the monthly & yearly payroll,
- Manage all insurances (AVS, LPP, LAA, LAAC) for DNDi employees ,
- Ensure the administrative registration of the new comers in DNDi (AVS, LPP etc…)
- Entry point in DNDi for contact with insurance brokers (for all accident declaration etc.).
- Organize the administration departure of employees leaving DNDi (salary certificate, family allocation cancellation etc.)
- Manage HR daily administration (statistic etc.),
- Management of pension contributions and other Swiss benefits
- Ensure all follow up of insurance declaration (accident, sick leave, travel insurance etc.)
- Process salary advances when applicable
- Oversee the HR update and the salary staff statement with Regional offices (for employees and consultants),
- Ensure the follow up of Consultants contracts and RO
- Update the HR database on Navision
- Train of local HR staff on specific payroll/ benefits related matters
- Identify risks and ensure appropriate controls are in place and existing controls are respected and ensure overall compliance
- Keep track of latest developments in social security, employment and tax laws and benefits
- Complete involvement in all year-end activities in country’s payroll including all statutory requirements
- Liaise with local HR Teams/ Senior Management for a streamlined process regarding monthly payroll closing and approval
- Assist and support the Head of HR for all issues related to HR (job description, contracts etc),
- Supervise the HR Coordinator
- Follow up and collect of employees time sheet (Monthly and Quarterly),
- Manage as per Finance Department and donors request the split of project/donator codes in the payroll
- Follow up of accounts linked to salary management
- Support the Finance team for the preparation of the audit regarding the payroll accounts and answers to auditors questions
- Follow up and check the consultancy account/with the consultancy list
- Supervise HR salary audit in ROs twice a year.
- Insure the implementation of the Navision Swiss salary upgraded (Every year specifics upgrade for Swiss Salary and every 4 years for the global Navision upgrade)
- Provide updated and accurate HR information for the annual report
- Deadlines and detail oriented
- Team player and able to independently establish working relationships with internal/external parties
- Knowledge of Swiss Payroll (Canton Geneva specifically) and some other European countries
- Knowledge of general HR and payroll processes
- Pro-active approach towards continuous improvement of payroll processes.
- Excellent planning/ analytical and organizational skills and ability to multi task
- Able to treat confidential information accordingly.
- Thorough sense of organisation and rigour,
- Fluent in English/ French knowledge of German is a plus
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience in similar position(s) with Swiss Benefits administration
- Experience with NAVISION and Swiss salary
- Valuable accounting training or degree (CFC in Finance, HR),
- International background would be appreciated,
- Full-time position based in Geneva.
Please send via email only a letter explaining why you are applying for this post and an up-to-date copy of your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate in the subject line of your email: HR Admin & Payroll Manager
For the full position description and additional information about DNDi please visit our website at www.dndi.org
Accepting applications until 2nd March 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.