Short term contract May-August 2016
[Closing date: 12 May 2016]
- In a context of structured growth, DNDi is currently reshaping its HR department, including recruitment of a new position of Director of Human Resources and Organization and the replacement of a Head of HR.
- To sustain the core HR activities during the transition period, DNDi is looking for an HR Assistant to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties and support ongoing activities in Geneva office.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources manager and coordinator
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies) for new incumbent
- Assist the HR Department by providing and recording relevant data (absences, leaves, etc)
- Update the HR database
- Organize interview programs with the HR Coordinator and welcome candidates
- Teams with HR department and Operations colleagues to welcome newcomers.
- Support Operations Director on various HR activities
Geneva HR Team
Operations Director, Payroll & Admin manager, HR coordinator, Travel coordinator, Office coordinator.
During the transition period, the HR Assistant is supervised by the Admin Manager and the HR coordinator.
Working Term and Conditions
Time employment: 100%
Duration: May to July/September. Starting as soon as possible.
- At least 5 years’ experience in HR roles. Proven working experience of hiring process and HR Administration
- People oriented and results driven
- International background. Experience in Mid-size organization.
- Ideally exposed to global health or life sciences, and several organizational cultures
- Very well organized
- Good knowledge of Swiss labor law
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Fluent in English and French.
Please send via email only a letter explaining why you are applying for this post and an up-to-date copy of your CV/resume to email@example.com.
Please indicate in the subject line of your email: HR Assistant
For the full position description and additional information about DNDi please visit our website at www.dndi.org
Accepting applications until 12th May 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.