DNDi began working in Japan in 2004, by establishing projects and providing support to developing discovery projects, in better positioning DNDi within the country, as well as with fundraising activities. Based in Tokyo, DNDi Japan is strengthening its presence in the country by expanding its relationships with academia, pharmaceutical companies, government, and media.
DNDi in Japan
3F Parkwest Bldg
Tel: +81 3 6258 0303
Fax: +81 3 5937 6977
- NTD Drug Discovery Booster presented with Japanese pharmaceutical partners at the Annual Meeting of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan
- Official side event on NTDs at the Universal Health Coverage Forum in partnership with Uniting to Combat NTDs, Nagasaki and St Luke’s International Universities
- Renewed support of GHIT Fund to projects on leishmaniasis, Chagas disease, and eumycetoma
- Participation in the GGG (GHIT Fund, Gavi, Global Fund) high-level round table prepares policy inputs for the G7 Ise-Shima Summit.
- Strategy on Drug Development for Neglected Tropical Diseases’ symposium features at the 89th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Pharmacological Society TICAD6 post-event in Kenya gives massive impulse to science, technology, and innovation collaboration between Africa and Japan, with DNDi input.
- DNDi seminar in Tokyo for academia, government representatives, and media highlights need to address mycetoma.
- GHIT Fund supports DNDi’s cutaneous leishmaniasis and screening projects.